- Suitable for 3Y and above
- This adorable family of koala figurines is the perfect set of little critters for your child. Children realize how wonderful and precious nature is, and these koalas remind them how important it is to protect wild animals.
- The koala family – mom, dad, son and daughter – can sit, stand and grip things in their hands.
- The figurines are made of sustainable materials, including FSC-certified wood and Green PE (made from the sugar cane plant). These eco-friendly wooden toys encourage a sense of environmental responsibility.
- Set includes 4 figurines, 2 cups, 2 plates, 1 pan and 1 felt mat
- Through role-playing with the koalas, your child will let their imagination run wild. Creative play helps them learn social and language skills.
Take a walk on the (adorable) wild side with this cute and cuddly family of koalas! Your little one will learn about the world of wild animals, and how important it is to protect them, through imaginative role-play.
The koala family figurines – mom, dad, son, and daughter – can sit, stand and grip things with their hands. They’re adorably dressed with bright smiles on their faces. With endless possibilities, your kid’s creative mind will keep going all day with fun things to do. They’ll develop social and language skills while playing.
This sustainable, eco-friendly toy is made of FSC-certified wood and Green PE (made from the sugar cane plant). It’s a wonderful way to encourage a sense of environmental responsibility from an early age.