Can you handle the antarctic cold?
The shivery penguin holds a big stack of ice blocks. Taking turns, players attempt to remove one block from the middle of the stack and then stack it onto the top.
It's challenging enough as it is. But when the penguin starts to shiver and shake - it's going to take some strong nerves to keep your hands from shaking too!
Do you have the steadiness and luck to be the last to remove and stack an ice block without the tower tumbling?
Put your skills to the antarctic test with the Shiver & Shake stacking game!
Game Zone Shiver & Shake
- Game of removing and stacking ice blocks as they're shaken by a shivery penguin
- Encourages fine motor skills, spatial reasoning, decision-making, problem-solving
- Take turns removing a block from the middle of the tower, then stacking it on top of the tower
- The penguin will randomly shiver and shake the tower
- Last player to successfully stack an ice block without the tower tumbling wins the game
- Includes shivering penguin base, 30 stacking ice blocks
- Detailed game rules and instructions included
- Requires 3 AA batteries - Not included