Have a blast with this awesome engineering project! Construct an air-powered robotic glove that launches safe foam darts. Learn about pneumatics — technologies that use pressurized air to perform work — and many cool mechanisms as you assemble the blaster from over 100 pieces.
After you’ve built and tested your blaster, slide it on and strap it to your wrist. The first pull of the trigger causes the scissor arm to lift up the barrels and launch the first dart. Pull the trigger two more times to launch the next two darts. Grab some additional darts from the reserve clip under your wrist and reload. The blaster is entirely powered by your hand and the amazing pneumatic system — no batteries or motors required!
Turn the dial to rotate the two outer launchers for a wider spread. Adjust the location of the wrist strap to fit almost all hands. A full-color, step-by-step manual guides you through assembling and using the blaster and provides fascinating scientific information about pneumatic systems and the physics of air. Compatible with many standard foam darts.
- Build a pneumatic glove that launches foam darts.
- Learn about pneumatics and the physics of air pressure.
- Barrels raise and lower and rotate outward and inward
- Adjust to fit almost any hand size.
- Compatible with many standard foam darts
- High play value, even after initial construction is complete